In this house, we are making leverage composable. Let's build together!
Powered by Credit Account abstraction… see more on https://gearbox.fi/ ⚙️📦
This Notion is dedicated to DAO processes and reporting. If you are looking for protocol architecture, parameters, and assets onboarding - jump over to the general docs.
Main DAO Notion pages
Understanding Gearbox DAO
DAO Initiatives & Cycles
Quick Navigation 🏂 Start Here
If you want to contribute... just do it! Don’t ask for permissions. Lead discussions, bring interesting topics and research, help with initiative and propose the grants yourself. This will show your expertise in certain topics and move you up into the contributor circle. See the list of resources, as well as Discord and forum links, in the sections below.
💡 FOR DEVELOPERS: just introduce your work in Discord and attach a link to your GitHub. Any DAO member will pick you up and guide by hand to explain any details.
- How does governance work? Voting? Initiatives? See this page for most of the details and learn about processes Understanding Gearbox DAO.
- How to start in Discord? You can write a short intro about yourself in the general channel. Attach a link to your GitHub, twitter profile, previous writeups, or any stuff you have done in the past. That’s the easiest way to understand who you are. The links to all resources - can be found at the bottom of the main website or in docs.
- What can I do in the DAO? Anything really. But it might be difficult for you to navigate in “what is happening now”. Thus, the easiest way is to start with step above, so that any DAO member can help you with some ideas. For example, helping with filling in forms, making content, etc. This way, we can avoid double working on the same tasks. Or:
- Set up your own initiative! You can propose your initiative so it would be considered in the next cycle. In such a proposal, you can ask the DAO for the grant and proceed with your own team. Just ask in Discord others to help you with the proposal text.
- How to stay up-to-date? Each initiative does 3-months reports on their achievements, as a way to show why and for what exactly treasury spending is going to that group. Those can be found in DAO Initiatives & Cycles separate sub-pages. As for the general monthly DAO reports with summaries, those can be found in Monthly Reports.